Friday, November 29, 2013

Welcome to Pixie's Faith

Welcome to my 2nd blog! Besides PixiePranks-PansTinkerBell.Blogspot.com I have decided to start a 2nd blog!

Why two? Why not just put all my thought and energy into one blog? Both of my blogs will have Disney as a key point but my second blog will be directed at how Disney, and in particular Disney Movies can be used to learn and teach Biblical lessons. I’m making them separate because some people are not interested in a Biblical view.

I will not do the movies in any particular order but just go through them as they pop up.


I have never gone to Bible School or Seminary but I grew up with one of the best pastors and Biblical scholars, Dr. J. Vernon McGee. I learned from him how to open my mind and heart to God’s leading in my reading. I learned that when the verse start with begins with “therefore” you better find out what the “therefore” is there for!

No comments:

Post a Comment