Wednesday, December 25, 2013

An Angel Remembers 25 Voices of Christmas

I AM


This is the last poem/story from An Angel Remembers
Merry Christmas!!

I AM the One who is the Beginning
I AM the One spoken of from old.
I AM the One of promises told.
I AM the One angels foretold.
I AM the One of whom angels sang.
I AM the babe born in the Star light.
I AM the One wrapped in swaddling clothes.
I AM the One laid in the hay as cattle lowed.
I AM the One the shepherds sought.
I AM the One of whom towns people talked.
I AM the One the Magic came to see.
I AM the One worshiped on bended knee.
I AM the One who knew what history would unfold.
I AM the One that did what my Father told.
I AM the One that loved you before the beginning.
I AM the One who will love you to the end.
I AM the One that paid sins price.
I AM the One who choose that night.
I AM the One that wants you to choose Me.
I AM the One your friend would be.
I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT!
I AM JESUS, I AM
Me and My Father . . .
I Am



Copyright Carolyn Hoagland 2011
from "An Angel Remembers 25 Voices of Christmas"




My Christmas book, “An Angel Remembers 25 Voices of Christmas” is available!!
This is a collection of 26 short Christmas stories that together bring the amazing events of Christ’s birth alive. It is my hope that this will help encourage families to spend 10-15 minutes a day together during the busy holiday season remembering the true reason for the season.
You can find it for ALL eReader formats and PDF at:

For your Nook the link is:

It is also available at the iTunes book store and many other ebook seller sites.
The only big site not carrying my book is Amazon.
You can download a Kindle version from Smashwords.com



No comments:

Post a Comment